Asian Models Hot Girl by PLAYBOY THAILAND Magazine December 2015 Issue
PLAYBOY Bunny : Sodaize
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/m4Uvmw
Play List Sexy Girls
- Hot Girls : https://goo.gl/u1VYSg
- Sexy Scene : https://goo.gl/lyoAEl
- Naughty & Nice : https://goo.gl/PN6G1Q
- Behind the Scene : https://goo.gl/O9JLmV
- Celebrity Interview : https://goo.gl/uNrLIr
- PLAYBOY Party : https://goo.gl/UMJd5O
- PLAYBOY TH Soccer Team : https://goo.gl/ghYVvZ
Play List PLAYBOY TV
- Hot Kitchen : https://goo.gl/v4nWjh
- White room : https://goo.gl/pcfLdR
- เจอนี่ FIND ME : https://goo.gl/UZervf
- Health Tag : https://goo.gl/Wn5d9m
- Bunny LIVE Bunny Thai : http://goo.gl/gbpwOU
PLAYBOY Asian Models Channel
- PSI Channel ช่อง 130 / GMM Z ช่อง 232 / RS SUNBOX ช่อง 69 / Infost, Thaisat, iDea sat, LeoTech ช่อง 165
Why celebrate LGBT Pride? The history of oppression for LGBT persons has centered around notions of appropriateness/normality and invisibility. LGBT persons have often lost their families, their friends, their employment and their lives because others have deemed the way they love to be inappropriate or abnormal. Our society has a strong sense of gendered normality: Men do x and women do Y. Indeed, who we are allowed to love has historically been linked to that which is deemed appropriate for our gender. When an individual chooses to live with integrity, as an authenticate person, despite the societal dangers of doing so, they exemplify Pride; that is worthy of celebration. The freedom possessed by todays lgbt students was made possible by the courage and strength of individuals who refused to feel shame for who they were and Who lived authentically and openly, winning straight allies along the way. Instead of lamenting the paucity of role models living authentically when we, as educators, were in school, perhaps we are called to be the role model we wished we had had! Now, and every day, is the time for Pride!
Professor of LGBTQ Studies.
May 22nd is Education Support Professionals Day!!
As educators, we know the crucial role played by the thousands of paraprofessionals, office workers, bus drivers, custodians and maintenance staff in our schools and/or Community Colleges. In fact, it would be difficult to imagine a school going for one day without ESPs.
When we talk about strengthening our schools, we need to strengthen everyone who works within them. Along with recruiting and retaining quality teachers, we must recruit and retain quality education support professionals. To do that, it certainly means providing decent wages and benefits to the people who spend their days making sure our students are safe, well fed and learning.