Painting awesome doll house furniture from the dollar tree inspired by My Little Pony Equestria Girl mini dolls. Watch as I take acrylic paint and paint colorful and cutie marks on each piece for Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Apple Jack.
🍪🍪🍪🍪 Watch More Cookieswirlc Videos 🍪🍪🍪🍪
- Scented Num Noms Series 2 Sparkle + Series 1 Cupcake Party https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPbsxUxhpVY
- Season 5 Shopkins Pack with Petkins Backpack Surprise Blind Bag + Charmbracelet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAgtq_yTddg
- Giant Rainbow Cupcake Fail - Baking My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Birthday Cake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M35EIt_LLCg
- All 6 Shopkins Season 5 Limited Editions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QaxY6y_hFo
- DIY Squishy Cookie Nut Shopkins Season 4 Inspired Easy Craft Do It Yourself http://bit.ly/1RYl3eJ
- Splashlings Mermaid 12 Pack & Season 4 Shopkins 12 with Surprise Blind Bags http://bit.ly/25RWz04
🍪🍪🍪🍪 Follow Me On My Official Social Media 🍪🍪🍪🍪
- Never miss one of my videos... SUBSCRIBE for free: http://bit.ly/1RYkDF6
- Website and Blog: www.cookieswirlc.com
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/cookieswirlc/
- PO Box: www.cookieswirlc.com
- Facebook: NONE Cookieswirlc does NOT have a facebook
Cookieswirlc does Not have Facebook, Snapchat, Skype or any other social media besides described above.
Cookieswirlc is a unique channel bursting with fun, positive, happy energy featuring popular videos on Disney Frozen, Princesses, Littlest Pet Shop LPS, Shopkins, mermaids, My Little Pony MLP, Lego, Barbie dolls, Play Doh, and much muchy more!!! Everything form stories, series, movies, playset toy reviews, hauls, mystery surprise blind bag openings, and DIY do it yourself fun crafts!
Don't forget to Subscribe, like and I can't wait to read your comment :)
You rock cookie fans! Thank you for all your sweet support!
"You can have, do, and be anything. Nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams."- Cookie
Why celebrate LGBT Pride? The history of oppression for LGBT persons has centered around notions of appropriateness/normality and invisibility. LGBT persons have often lost their families, their friends, their employment and their lives because others have deemed the way they love to be inappropriate or abnormal. Our society has a strong sense of gendered normality: Men do x and women do Y. Indeed, who we are allowed to love has historically been linked to that which is deemed appropriate for our gender. When an individual chooses to live with integrity, as an authenticate person, despite the societal dangers of doing so, they exemplify Pride; that is worthy of celebration. The freedom possessed by todays lgbt students was made possible by the courage and strength of individuals who refused to feel shame for who they were and Who lived authentically and openly, winning straight allies along the way. Instead of lamenting the paucity of role models living authentically when we, as educators, were in school, perhaps we are called to be the role model we wished we had had! Now, and every day, is the time for Pride!
Professor of LGBTQ Studies.
May 22nd is Education Support Professionals Day!!
As educators, we know the crucial role played by the thousands of paraprofessionals, office workers, bus drivers, custodians and maintenance staff in our schools and/or Community Colleges. In fact, it would be difficult to imagine a school going for one day without ESPs.
When we talk about strengthening our schools, we need to strengthen everyone who works within them. Along with recruiting and retaining quality teachers, we must recruit and retain quality education support professionals. To do that, it certainly means providing decent wages and benefits to the people who spend their days making sure our students are safe, well fed and learning.